Tuesday 22 June 2010

Amazing Beats on Amazing Radio






Hey Guys. I have a 5 Hour Underground Dance and Electronica show broadcasting on Amazing Radio on digital (DAB) radio.

Listen Live HERE

Listen to past shows HERE


Hear Your tracks on National radio or have a guest mix slot

All the music we play is unsigned (ie not prs registered) and taken from Amazingtunes.com which is bassically Itunes for unsigned music. But artists get 70% of the takings.

If you, or anybody you know has any tracks that they would like played across the UK and indeed the world via the internet then just put them on the site (its not exclusive) and drop me a line and I can play them on air

Also I have guest mix slots up for grabs. All you have to do is put a 30 min mix together of artists tracks from Amazing radio. There is some great stuff on there in the tech house/ Dub and Drum & Bass genres. Upload it to a file share site. Drop me a line and I'll put you on air

Laters Mark Ryan

mark.ryan@theamazing-group.com

No comments: