Wednesday 19 May 2010

The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Water Aid


Recently in my life I have come to the conclusion that the world is fucked up. So as a side line project to my holiday this summer both myself and Sarah Lee will be climbing the 1 mile high Shiltzhorn mountain in Switzerland for charities. It may even be over a mile!

That's higher than a Hot air balloon ride. Higher than 13411 Pints of BOOZE and check this 6% the distance to SPACE.

Yeah. You like that?

Well if you do I and would like to sponsor me in helping Water Aid then you can give HERE.

Here's what you will get for your money. Firstly I will ascend said mountain then at the apex will perform a full rendition of the hills are alive with the sound of music as performed by Julie Andrew's in the sound of music. After this your money will go someway to help Human Beings around the world get easier access to water so they can basically STAY ALIVE

Although there are millions of problems and worthy causes in the world right now it is my firm belief that if we sort out the simplest of problems then the more complex ones will follow. Bottom up approach.

"Water = Life"

I PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT TO THE TOP Give whatever you can

No comments: