Sunday 8 March 2009

Funktion 1


Many Of you will well know that sound is wonderful. Those who want to experience the sound in its purist form need to pay a little visit to digital. It doesn't matter what night you go to but I would recommend a dance night for best results. The funktion 1 sound system somehow delivers the clearest loudest music ever. When I was in the back room at shindig last night I experienced it head on. I was told that all its components have been changed and its performance has improved accordingly. Well believe me it has. Here is how I can best put it into words.
As you stand there a subtle wall of sound encompasses and surrounds your body. It feels like a protective force field that is residing about half a center meter away from your body. Now this wall of sound is constantly changing as you would expect it to. But the first sign of change I didn't hear, but felt, via the hairs on my cheeks. Face people.
What is astonishing Is that even though this sound system is so loud I could still hear my own voice in my head. When I say this I actually mean I could hear what my voice sounds like and not that I could hear my thoughts. A first for me in clubland as I often talk to myself when Im alone. This was nice to hear myself talking back.
There is a spiritual point to this, in that this sound system and new technology allows us to test how well designed we are. Im amazed at the effects that this thing can have on my mind and body but got the over whelming sense that it was an experience that I knew about, and had waited for.
I don't know, this is hard to describe. All I can say is that, the effect that this technology had on my whole body was unreal. I got the sense that It was what my body was designed for, being able to cope with such an extreme influence. I guess my point is that my body, and yours' design is so infinitely amazing, that its not until you test it with ridiculous technology that you begin to realise it.
Any one interested in an outing so I can better describe what I mean then yes I will take you there and show you. Otherwise you can check out the website. But that wont help you hear

No comments: